Friday, November 3, 2006

Ipod For Car Fm Loudest

The funniest jokes on

from the book "Mortadella show" Mario Precarious

Here's the new taxation system invented by Visco, brilliant in its simplicity. a) How much money? b) send it to us.

Last night I dreamed Visco dressed as Prince Charming. It came on a beautiful white horse and take me away. Everything.

Let the government honest!
Yeah, and pluralism?

Mr Bertinotti ordered to withdraw from all branches of the party with the words 'toilet' on the doors of the bathrooms and replace it with: "The effort of the people in need."

"I am left."
"Stop, we are looking at all" .

Occhetto Nobel Prize for nature. He managed to turn an oak tree in a bonsai.

The Bindi and the Turkish are so bad that if you sit behind a computer automatically takes antivirus .


little prayer O Jesus sad eyes / You can cut off the Communists / If you solve 'the problem I am / You can even disappear D'Alema / But then if you do not fuck / You disappear Bertinotti / pray to you, if you do not rhodes / Prodi also extinguish / You always open my heart / You can set Diliberto / And with your beautiful angels / Port Rutelli also in heaven / O good Jesus, my dear / Do not put off anymore.
Follow these instructions carefully:
1) Create a file any
2) Call it "Prodi
3) Throw the trash
4) Click on" Empty Trash ". You will see a confirmation screen removal file, which asks, "Delete Prodi finally? "
5) Now you can answer 'Yes'.
not useless, but it helps to start the day with the Left

Italy shifting gears!
Yes, brings back!

Do you know why the recent general strikes were all of 4 hours? Because it is too hard for 8 hours!

Mosquitoes at risk of extinction ever since to suck the blood of Italians there has developed Visco!

"Prodi escapes the confrontation on TV, you see that he is afraid. I still do this if the comparison with an empty chair. " Berlusconi, February 4, 2006. Immediate reactions from
part of the political world: "We hope that people will not vote on the empty chair," Marassi on "The Morning." "We hope that people will notice the absence," Francesco Rutelli. "We hope that people will not notice the absence," Massimo D'Alema. "Man, an empty chair: I'll take it." Clemente Mastella. "Casts an empty chair: if we can sit in turn four." Padoa-Schioppa. "Look at that chair is empty, but quell'attaccapanni me," Piero Fassino

At a meeting of the Council of Ministers Prodi makes a big sneeze. To his left Livia Turkish promptly exclaims: "Health." Followed by the other components, "Finance!", "Inside!" "Defense."

I began to doubt of Communism when I saw that the Japanese can not photograph.

Because of a turncoat is reopened the process for the illegal financing of the PCI-PDS by Coop red. D'Alema nervous waiting for the outcome of the hearing in his office of First Instance. Suddenly, a postman brings a telegram with the words of the lawyer of the party, "Mr D'Alema, truth and justice have triumphed." Immediate response to D'Alema: "appeal."
Prodi close-known computer.
Death of .

What is the difference between Christianity and Communism go? The first sermon
poverty, according to the manufactures

What is the patron saint of Communist martyrs?
San Toro

Blessed are the young, because inherit the national debt
(from the Gospel of Padoa-Schioppa)

In my life I have believed in many people, and I'm wrong I believe in Marx
, and I was wrong
I believed in Lenin, and I was wrong
I believed in Mao, and I was wrong
Now tell me: how can I believe in D'Alema?
(the said Paolo Rossi)

The radical solution is a panel liquefied?

How does D'Alema to save an illegal alien who is drowning?
threw a lifeline!

One day two communities are talking. The first asks the other:
"But if you had two huge houses, what would you do?"
The second, promptly:
"One for me and one for the Party," The other
insists
"And with two apartments?
" One for me and to the Party! "
" With two cars? "
" One of me at a party! "
" With two morotini?
"One to me and to the Party! "
" With two bikes? "
" Oh, those have and hold me tight ... "

by the Corriere della Sera

0 comments:

Post a Comment