Saturday, September 11, 2010

Agencys Who Accept Inexperienced Models

Nine Years Fa ..


September 11, 2001.
I remember everything about that day, I received the news fragmentary, the images I've seen.
There are people who still claims that the plane in that picture was not actually there. That passengers are not dead, leaving broken families, but are on some tropical beach to 'enjoy life'.
that those who have died by jumping from the Twin Towers, preferring the thirty-second loss to the most atrocious death by fire, in fact they were puppets seen clearly that the fire was 'stuff for nothin'.
Today I went to look at their blog and their sites, but I'm pretty sure they're 'celebrating' the anniversary in their own way.
does not matter. Today I do not mind them. Today I try to remember and appreciate that I am alive, that by sheer luck no one has broken my life or that of my loved ones in the name of this or that god. The simple luck of being born in the world right, and not having found it in a certain place at a certain time.
There will be time tomorrow to deal with looters. Not today. Today I will not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment